Weekend Link Love
- I don't remember if I've shared this, but I feel like this is the story of my life. In hilarious illustration.
- This pup is so cute and cracks me up every time
- A round up of the most darling holiday gift tags over at Oh The Lovely Things
- If you're like me and on the lookout for cute boots, Francescas is having a 50% off sale on shoes!
- This precious space saving wall Christmas tree
- Amazing recipes I need to try: Copycat Auntie Anne's Petzels + Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
- I love this simple tote bag diy. It's amazing what a little fabric paint does.
- I need both of these adorable sweaters from Old Navy: one & two
- The mailman just brought some Lavender I bought on Etsy and can't wait to use it in things like this ice cream.
- Flat iron curls aren't new to me, but I never thought of flat iron waves! Love this for summer hair.
- I've definitely lucked out because I have the sweetest clients, but this website cracks me up: Clients From Hell.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I am excited that Honey Boo Boo will be coming back home tomorrow after adoptions. Well, unless she gets adopted, of course. She was supposed to go to one of the rescue's foster homes where she could interact with other kitties, but they've discoverd some ringworm at that house and don't want to bring her into that. So, unless she gets adopted, I get to snuggle my little Honey Boo for a bit longer. And work on Blaine, who still isn't budging on letting me keep my little bubsy. We have 3 cats, what's one more? I'll need one of these. But just a 4 cubby one. See? It's not that many cats.