Weekly Wishes // No. 6
Woo, Monday! I had a busy, fun and tiring week last week. Monday through Friday I was on vacation with my family in Monterey which was so nice and a great escape from the heat of summer. Then when I got home Friday night at almost 10pm Blaine reminded me his 10 year high school reunion was the next day. So less than 24 hours after coming home I was back out on the road. The reunion was fun, he got to connect with old friends, but 10 year reunions are weird. It's still a bit close to high school so things are very similar. Then we spent the night at my in-law's, ran around our home town eating and thrifting and then got back home late last night.
I'm excited to hunker down, get a lot of work done and just be at home for a little while. Monterey photos coming soon!
LAST WEEK'S WISHES
- Drop off donations. Fail. Still have ever-growing boxes in my house. But we may be having a yard sale soon so I'm going to hold on to them while I add more items.
- Add opt in form. Check! Want to subscribe for tips to simplify & inspire your biz, blog & life? You can sign up up in my header area or right here!
- Email list incentive. Have not done this yet, but I have a few ideas that I need to develop.
- Start designing for secret project. Check! Definitely started and gave the secret project a facelift
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
- September editorial calendar. How is it possible that I'm already having to plan for September?
- Take Ralph to get groomed. I'm on a mission to get 1 dog groomed every two weeks (aka after B's payday). It keeps them clean, helps with the hair floating around the house and keeps it budget since I'm not doing all 3 dogs at once. Ralph's turn!
- Write ebook. I'm pretty excited about this! It'll be my first ebook and I definitely think it'll be helpful to a lot of people. It'll be a detailed, step by step follow up to a very popular post of mine.
- Editorial calendar for DIY Wedding Blog. Secret project revealed! This has been a side project I've mostly had on the back burner for a while and it's time to jump in and make it what I think it can be. More on this over the next few weeks/months!
- Follow cleaning schedule. I wrote up a mini cleaning schedule for Blaine and I last week before I left town. It's an easy to follow schedule with just maybe 10-20 minutes of cleaning each day to maintain the house. My goal is to try it out this week and tweak as needed.
Happy Monday! What are your wishes this week?