Free Valentine's Day Printable Cards + DIY Gift Ideas
Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I wanted to share a couple of printable Valentine's Day cards with you! The first card reads "I LOVE US" and the second is a simple "xo". You can download the cards here as a PDF. It's a full 8.5" x 11" sheet with both cards on it so you can print on cardstock, choose the card you want and cut to size. I don't know about you, but I think Valentine's Day is much more special when you skip buying a gift and create a more thoughtful gift instead. So I've linked up to a few of my favorite Valentine's Day DIY Gifts below. I personally have trouble finding nice DIY gifts that aren't too child-like, but these are all great, adult quality gifts! Not that there's anything wrong with kid gifts (you know, when they're coming from a kid!). Enjoy!
- Valentine's Day Love Coupons via Sarah Hearts
- DIY Funfetti Candle via Beth Cakes
- Love Book via Wedding Chicks
- Stenciled His & Her Pillows via Snazzy Little Things
- Upcycled LOVE Mug Planter via Reinvented
- Gold Elephant Trinket Dish via Carolyn's Homework
What are your favorite types of Valentine's Day gifts?