Weekly Wishes // No. 8
Oh boy. Last week was a tough one to get my weekly wishes done. I seem to have bitten off a bit more than I can chew (aka bad scheduling/time management) so I ended up just working on client work and rescue stuff all week. I really do want to make blogging a set-in-stone priority, but I also need to find a balance of NOT being on the computer for 10 hours a day for mental and physical health. Finding balance seems to be something that is constantly evolving, doesn't it? You find it, something changes and then you have to figure it out all over again.
LAST WEEK'S WISHES
- Send first email to email list. FAIL.
- Two DIY posts. FAIL.
- Get a week a head in posting here. FAIL.
THIS WEEK'S WISHES
- Spend one hour blogging daily. That's all I need to do. I don't have a goal of a certain number of posts, which blog I need to work on or what exactly I need to be doing whether it's posting, social media, photographer, etc. I just want to get into a habit of carving out one hour each day for blogging.
- Send first email to email list. Moving this down from last week because I really want to get to emailing once or twice a month. Not signed up? You can do so here.
- Get moving for at least 20 minutes everyday. Whether it's just taking the dogs on a quick walk or taking 20 minutes to do some yoga or pilates.
Hope you all have a good week, I'm going to spend mine chugging away at client work. While I'm a little overwhelmed, I'm so thankful for it! Freelancing is a tough life, I've gone months in the past without making enough to cover our groceries. The key for me is to realize I only have so many hours in the day and figure it out from there.