I’ve started to work on my new etsy shop for vintage clothing & handmade accessories. I’m wayyyy too excited & impatient! I have a great collection of mostly 50’s dresses right now, but it’s growing all the time due to my addiction to shop! I picked up about 10 over the weekend to add to my growing collection.
Anyway – went to bed at 10:30pm, woke up at 3:30am. So now I anticipate completely exhaustion by 3 or so. Especially with all the work I’m planning on doing today.
Today’s to do list:
- make B breakfast before he leaves for work (aka now)
- work on a few orders
- do a little seamstress work on some of the dresses
- set up a little temporary photo studio
- photograph all of the dresses
- type up descriptions of all the dresses
- go outside and enjoy the sunshine & company of my puppies
have an amazing day, all!
Leave a Reply